Sunday, January 30, 2011

busy bee!

Wow, where has time gone!! Where did January go? In the past 3 weeks here is what we have been up to....
1. Trip to Urgent Care
2. Trip to Texas Childrens ER
3. Trip to Orlando, Florida for work
4. Trip to a Pediatric Gastroenterologist
5. Moved out of my parents house into our new house!!

I'm tired just looking at my list...I know I left something major off but I can't think of it! You are probably wondering what the heck is wrong with Jackson with the majority of these trips made for him. He is fine. We had some scary times the past few weeks and I couldn't ignore them...We think we may have kicked the whole acid reflux thing out the door. I'm not getting too excited but after seeing the Gastroenterologist we have switched up his medicines (again!) but something seems to be different about our combination now...Wait, is it because he's not constantly crying?!?!?!? Woo hoo! My sweet Jackson is almost completly back! I know now, that I have finally admitted that its fixed that we will go backwards again. I pray that we dont! At the rate we are going, this is the third time that we think we have it cured...So, I'm not jumping for joy quite yet :)

We are finally moved into our house. I remember saying like a week ago that I didnt think I would ever get moved in. Well, we said it this morning, that our new house is starting to feel like home. We absolotly LOVE it...Never thought I would say this, but we LOVE living in the suburbs. Its so wonderful, nice, quiet and friendly out here. I love coming home from work and seeing 15 kids at the park. I love putting Jackson in the stroller and going on a walk. It's perfect for us and I can't wait for Jackson to grow up here!

Here is my precious angel being as happy as he can be! If you could only hear these adorable little squeels that he makes! I should upload some video....maybe next blog post?!




No comments:

Post a Comment