Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7 months

Look who's 7 months old? Can you believe it? I'm sure you can, but we can't! It seems like yesterday. I know I say it every time I write but this little boy is our pride and joy! I can't remember life before him nor can I ever imagine life without him. He lights up our life and I still get excited every single morning to go wake him up and seriously drag Justin with me every night to go stare at him one last time before we go to bed. I could literally stare at him all day long and it would never get old.

I had him laughing the other night so hard that it made me cry of happiness. There is no better feeling then knowing that he is laughing hysterically at me. As I type this I'm laughing just thinking about the crazy things I do to get him to laugh. I must look like a complete idiot but that's what its all about. If you have kids then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I never knew I would act like such a crazy lady just so I could see Jackson get so excited! He is the sweetest and most beautiful person that I get the privilege to call "mine". 

He is impossible to get dressed, will not sit still for a new diaper and you need 2 people to put him in the car seat but you know what? I wouldn't change anything about it! He's got a perfect smile, the softest baby skin that I have ever felt, the cutest laugh, he's growing, he's healthy and overall a pretty happy baby! What more could I ever ask for. We are truly so blessed!
Up on all fours trying to figure out how to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment