What a great weekend with lots of friends! On Friday night we had our "Friday group" over. There is a big group of us and we switch houses every Friday for dinner. This week it was at our house! There was a bunch of fajitas, drinks, kids and fun! There was 14 adults and 9 kids. That's just sounds exhausting. It was loads of fun and I can't wait until it's at our house again :)
On Saturday we celebrated sweet Sloan's first birthday. Jeni went over board for her little princess...I wish I had my camera but here is proof that my boys had a blast.
I know this looks like "white trash", but Jackson always goes into the pantry and tries to pull this box down. It was full so Justin put the beer in the refrigerator then got a brilliant idea. Seriously, Justin was like a little kid and was so excited to go and get his belt so he could pull Jackson around. I'm pretty sure Jackson thought he had the coolest dad on the block. I swear, it's the free toys that are always the best. Jackson loves the remote, the cell phone, pots and pans and now "box rides". Really, who needs $50 toys from Toys R Us? I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed this hard!
Before I knew that Jackson would love "box rides", I went to Toys R Us. I bought two new toys and here is one of them! Yes, these toys are like $50. Ridiculous but very cool and again, here is proof that he thinks its pretty great too! He likes to get behind it and push it. Too cute :)
Have to show off my little "water baby". Can't resist this cutie pie! He melts my heart everyday!
and here is one last one...I hope these blue eyes stay like this forever!
What a cutie!! And isn't it amazing how much they love toys that are free?! It's like they know.... :)
ReplyDelete