Monday, July 18, 2011

busy bee!

Sorry for the delay of my posts lately. Just when I think I'm on top of blogging I get in a rut and don't blog for 2 weeks! I'll get back on the bandwagon!!

So...I've got a question for all the Mommy's out there...when do you declare their first day of walking? Jackson took 6 tiny steps last night and was on a roll tonight. I think it should be declared in the baby book but I'm not quite sure... Maybe I should wait until he gets a little bit better! Let me know your thoughts?! Here is some footage of my little man! What  huge milestone!!! (The actual video that I wanted to post is much better and longer than this but apparently its too big of a file to upload..boo!)


Here is another video that we took tonight in the bath tub....This guy is CRAZY in the tub and I get soaked every single night!! It's quite possible the best part of his day!!! Normally we don't have to encourage him to go crazy but of course since we had the camera out we had to egg it on.

On a side note, Justin went to Dallas this weekend with some friends and Jackson went to his grandparents for the weekend...You know what that means! I was ALL by myself. I must say that I got a little bit bored not knowing what to do with my spare time. I had a painter come and paint the study, I got a massage, went to Sam's, HEB, Academy, friends house for dinner one night, my sisters for dinner the next....I was so busy but always thinking about my boys!





2 comments:

  1. OMG he is totally walking! Go Jackson!! You are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely mark that in the baby books as walking!

    ReplyDelete