Dear Jackson,
Time flies when you are having fun! I can hardly believe that just a year ago we was anxiously awaiting the arrival of you. Daddy and I could not wait to meet you! It was hands down the absolute best day of our life and we wouldn't trade it for anything. We had no idea of the amount of sleep we wouldn't get, just how many times we would go to the pediatrician when it turns out that you just had acid reflux or how mommy would cry every time you cried. No one told us how much money we would spend on your Neocate formula and all the prescriptions for your acid reflux. Oh, I forgot about the expense of diapers!!!! But Jackson, mommy and daddy would never change anything about it!!!
I remember it so clearly...at 7:13am our world changed for the better. When our eyes met yours it was love at first sight! Daddy and I had no idea how much joy you would bring to our lives! Everyday is an adventure to you and I adore watching you explore this world. You learn something new everyday and I'm constantly watching light bulbs go off in your head.
You have the most beautiful smile in the whole world. Daddy gets upset when I call you beautiful because you are a boy and should be called handsome. But in Mommy's eyes you are down right beautiful! Your smile is contagious and your laugh will brighten any room. I can't tell you how much mommy and daddy love you. You are the center of our conversations and we are constantly talking about you. You make mommy and daddy so happy and we are so lucky that your are "ours". Thank you for being who you are. Happy 1st birthday sweet boy! Thank you for making us so proud.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy ("Ma Ma & "Da Da")
4 years ago


I think baby boys can be beautiful :) And happy 1st birthday, Jackson!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday Jackson!!
ReplyDelete