Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Breakfast with Santa Party

This past weekend we had our new annual party....Breakfast with Santa....I thought it was SO fun and by far my favorite party that I have ever thrown! I served breakfast (just think kolaches, quiche, fruit, muffins, sausage balls and chicken minis) and fun morning cocktails (mimosas, Bloody Marys, screwdrivers) and of course little sippy cups for Santa's Elves! Santa made his appearance at 10:30 am....Lots of happiness, crying and screaming from all 30 kids....Yes, I'm crazy for having this many children at my home but it was SO worth it and by the amount of friends that we have I'm sure it will be more next year! From all the chaos I didn't get that many pictures during the party. All I have to say is, I'm SO thankful that it didn't rain. If it would have rained I'm pretty sure my house would be ruined and this annual tradition would already be over....BUT its not! I already got the green light from Justin that next years party is on :)

Jackson wasn't a  fan of Santa nor did I expect him to be. Kids are so funny though....Jackson will go to any one but for some reason all (most) kids are terrified of the big man himself.

Here are the details of this precious party. I'm already thinking of next years party. Not sure there is one thing I would change :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea and cute party!! Graham was terrified of Santa this year too. Your house is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-what a beautiful party! You definitely have your mom's talent!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete