Wow, yesterday was a roller coaster of emotions! We found out it was a baby girl! To say that we are shocked is a complete understatement...In fact, I'm still questioning their guess even though its blatantly obvious on the pictures! We are having a little girl! No way....I just knew I would be a mom to 2 boys...I'm so accustomed to Jackson, what am I suppose to do with a girl?!?! These are the thoughts that ran through my head.
Then I immediately thought of all the several trash bags full of precious Kissy Kissy outfits and pink that awaits at my sister and sister in laws house! And the bouncers, bumbos, swings and all the other gear that is just waiting for another girl in our family! Poor sweet Jackson...he is going to be so outnumbered at family functions....He will be surrounded by 4 beautiful girl cousins and 1 precious sister and might just grow up doing tea parties, wearing purses and even lipstick!
I just can't believe it....This pregnancy has been a spitting image of Jackson's, the heart rate is low (they say it's high for girls), I have craved the same junk food as with Jackson, I'm carrying this baby the same way and Justin has no girls on his side of the family. I would have put money on it that Jackson would have a brother, but Jackson has been telling me "seester" since day one! Maybe he had a little something up his sleeve!!
To say the least, we are very excited to welcome this little girl into our lives! She is healthy, growing, and just as perfect as expected thus far! Now onto decorating HER nursery, decorating Jackson's BIG BOY room and dreaming about who this little girl will look like!
4 years ago


Congrats!!! You're going to LOVE having a little girl!! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete