We headed to the lake for a long weekend. We left Thursday night and returned Monday afternoon. I wish so bad we could just live there..It's so fun, relaxing and fabulous and not to mention that Jackson is in heaven the entire time! I seriously feel like I'm on vacation from being a mom when I am there because there is nothing that Jackson can't do. He literally just runs around with all the kids while mommy and daddy lay out in the sun. All he did for 4 days is play on the golf cart with all his cousins, play in the jump house, take boat rides, eat junk, do manly things with Herm, play with dirt/rocks, swing, take golf cart rides, feed the deer....oh, the list could go on! If I couldn't find him he was off doing some boy thing with Herm...it was precious! Oh geez, forgot to mention that he went on his very first jet ski ride with Herm! They were gone for a good 15 minutes. Herm said he just sat there and didn't say a word. Here is our weekend and there is allot of pictures to remember the fun! I can't believe that I don't have any picture of Eloise and Madison...It was a full house; 8 adults and 5 kids!







first jet ski ride
We didn't pose this shot at all. We looked over and they were all sitting there having their snack!
eating watermelon at the picnic table
He would jump from the top of the slide to the bottom, over and over....
AND just to sum up his weekend....
Bob and Linda said:
ReplyDeletewow - looks like you had a super fun
memorial day weekend!