Thursday, September 13, 2012

Campbell's Nursery

So, the time has come and our little girl will enter the world tomorrow morning! What a week!? I can't mention all the craziness because some things aren't final but I got laid off from my job yesterday. Yes, you read that right! Laid off 2 days prior to giving birth. Sounds illegal right! I have no clue if it is illegal but they are taking care of me so I can't complain. It came as a complete shock. I knew we were having layoffs on Wednesday but deep down I "knew" it just wouldn't be me. WRONG! It was an emotional day to say the least...not because I lost my job but because there is entirely too much going on in our life and they had to throw that at me. Awesome.Company.To.Work.For.

Anyways, with that to think about, Campbell coming on Friday, Justin getting Lasik eye surgery the following week and some other stuff its just going to be a busy month! But, the most important part is that we are getting to meet our sweet little girl tomorrow! Jackson is thrilled. If you ask him who is coming on Friday he smiles and yells "Campbell". He claims he can't wait to hold and kiss her and he promises that Weeb will bring him to the hospital to meet her!

Here is her beautiful nursery. I like to think of it as simple, calm, soft, clean and kinda shabby chic. I honestly didn't do too much from what Jackson's was. It was hard for me to knowing just how fast they outgrow all the baby stuff. Same crib, same bedskirt, same glider...new rug, new restored dresser, new bumper and all sorts of pink that replaced all the blue. I love it!




2 comments: