Friday, March 8, 2013

Jackson at 2.5 years

This kid seems to amaze us literally each day. He doesn't skip a beat, remembers absolutely everything and will hold you to it even days later. He is SO smart. I know everyone says this about their child but honestly its amazing. I'm constantly getting asked how old he really is because he speaks very well for his age. I mean, yesterday we were having a conversation about the cement trucks doing construction on the road by our house. He went on and one and told me how the road was closed because they are tearing it up and building a new one and that's why the cement truck was there to pour cement......I could go on and on. He doesn't stop talking. NON-stop this kid is!

He is really starting to love on Campbell and is very protective over her. For instance, we were at the grocery store (yep, me and BOTH kids), and this lady stops us because of course Jackson says "hi" to everyone...Anyways, she was talking to us and starting talking to Campbell and complimenting just how precious she is and Jackson put his hand out to stop her from touching her and said "no, MY sister"! Its pretty cute! He started swim lessons this month...like for real swim lessons (4/week for 4 weeks). That's another post, but he LOVES it and can't wait to be able to swim without floaties.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment