Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 months old!

I can hardly believe that 1/2 of a year has passed since our little Jackson came into this world! He is such a joy and we are so lucky that he is ours :) Not a day goes by that we aren't in complete "awe" over him. He is just SO perfect to us. I can't begin to tell you just how happy he makes Justin and I.  We are just so proud to be his parents!!!

Here are his stats:
Height: 27 3/4 inches tall (90th percentile)
Weight: 17 pounds 2 ounces (45th percentile)
Head: 17 1/4 inches (53rd percentile)

Here is what he's up to these days!
Wearing size 2-3 diapers in the day and size 3 during the night
Size 6-9 month clothes
Hates the car seat (use to love it but lately he's not a fan)
Hates getting a new diaper. It's almost impossible to put one on him without him flipping over!
Sleeps on his stomach. It's just what he prefers!
Can officially roll both ways
Loves standing (with my help)
Can almost sit by himself without falling to the side...( i say another week or so and he'll be a pro)
Smiles instantly the second Justin or I walk into the room
I think he'll be shy or quiet when he grows up
Will not sit in his bouncer anymore
Loves the Exersaucer
Drools everywhere and can soak an outfit in minutes on a good day!
Won't take his pacifier anymore
Eats 4 bottles/day with a total of 28 oz per day (6am, 10, 2, 6)
Eats fruit for lunch and veggies for dinner.
Goes to bed at 7:00...wakes up at 6:00

I decided to compare pictures from his one month photos! Can you believe how huge he is getting!!! Its so sad that he's not a "newborn" anymore!



Happy boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment