Monday, February 28, 2011

Friends :)

Wow, this weekend was full of friends and I. Loved. It

Probably one of my favorite weekends in a long time; simply because every since Jackson was born its really hard to do planned events because you just never know what will go wrong that day. But we were jammed packed this weekend seeing some of my favorites! Started out with our weekly dinner with our "old but new" friends at Vida Loca, The Rices' and The Pittengers' (and of course all 5 of the kiddos). This week my sister and her fam joined and the Wilson's did too (this added an additional 3 kids). I'm liking this fun tradition of going to Vida Loca and watching kids run around while the adults sit on the patio and eat mexican food and drink. What sounds better especially with the awesome weather that we have been having!

On Saturday, we just did typical stuff around the house and went on our normal walk around Spring Lake. Have I mentioned that Jackson loves going for this walk?  He just sits back and enjoys the scene. That afternoon the Lagasse Family came over for a playdate. Jackson loved playing with sweet Brynn. That night my sisters family came over and Lindsay joined for steaks and wine! Yum :) Yes, we did all that in one day!

On Sunday, after our walk,  I made my normal run to HEB which was tons of fun! Seriously, I love going there! Its so wonderful and I just load up because every time I go I'm starving.  That night my favorite girls came over. So fun seeing Jill and Matt and the glow she has on her face since she is expecting this summer! Woo hoo! Amy and Brett came with precious lil Preston. Wow, that boy is cute :) and of course sweet Abs! I always know we will get into the wine when Abby comes. We made lasagna and it was delicious.

That's all for now! What a wonderful weekend with some of our best friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Had so much fun Sunday night, loved seeing Jackson and the new house... so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete