Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is here!

What a wonderful weekend! We started out the weekend by heading to the park on Friday after work. It was SO beautiful outside that we met my sister and 2 of her friends up there with all the kids. Jackson loves the swing. He is just so relax and loves looking around. What a happy little boy!
We got Jackson a new toy...Well not a toy, but he has a blast on his new walker. I know....you are either a mom that is into the walkers or one that is totally against the walkers. I must admit, after stuff that I have read about walkers and how they are such a "no no" and that they do the complete opposite from teaching your child how to walk...I caved and bought one. I just know he is bored with the exersaucer and quite frankly I'm bored of putting him in it...So, he only gets about 30 minutes a day in the Walker, and its simply for pure fun. I can tell that he LOVES it too. He feels in control and can actually get where he wants! He can seriously zip around the whole downstairs...
 On Saturday we headed up to Spring to see some of our favorite friends, The Whitaker's and The Cahill's! Justin and Nathan played golf while us girls played with the kids. I couldn't leave the house without taking Jackson's picture in his precious seersucker outfit. You will be seeing lots of seersucker this summer so get ready...It's my favorite :) This outfit it courtesy of one of his best buds Preston (aka Amy and Brett)

He is so stinkin photogenic :)
Jackson had so much fun seeing Sloan and Lucas...so much fun that they decided to take a bath together. It was pretty much one of the cutest things ever. I can't wait to show this at their rehearsal dinner. I wonder if Jackson or Lucas will marry Sloan?
Lucas 16 months; Jackson 7 1/2 months; Sloan 10 months

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with these pictures!!! That was such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom picture is my favorite!! Such sweet mommas and their babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rub-a-dub-dub three cuties in the tub! so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo precious! When are you visiting Amy! We want to meet Jackson. P.s. Oops, we have a walker waiting to be assembled for Max's use. Didn't know that was bad :)

    ReplyDelete