-size 4 diapers
-12-18 month clothes
-climbs up on anything he can reach
-won't sit still for even a second
-eats ALL table food now
-only 2 teeth, but I can see 4 more starting to come in
-sleeps 7pm to 6:30am, but stays in crib until 7am
-doesn't cry anymore when we put him to bed. He use to cry for 2 minutes but now he just plays for a minute then goes to sleep
-can stand by himself for about 10 seconds...then falls over
-can climb the stairs
-gets really excited when I chase him around the house
-loves the pantry and the laundry room and somehow quietly sneaks into both when I'm not looking
-could open and close doors all day long. He seriously loves playing with doors.
-loves to play peek-a-boo
-waves "bye" to anything and everything when we walk away from something
-says mama/dada. Knows what the fan, ball and bath are.
-drinks 24 oz/day with 3 meals (8,12,5:30)


No comments:
Post a Comment