Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the BEST daddy ever!

Justin is the absolute best! I don’t know of any other husband that drops everything the second they walk in the door to see their son…or anyone that literally gets upset when he has to work late because that means that’s less time for Jackson when he gets home. It’s funny how since we have had Jackson, Justin and I’s conversations sure have changed! Justin calls me every morning when he gets to work….not to find out how or what I’m doing but to see how Jackson is doing, whats he’s doing at that time, what time he woke up, did he finish his milk etc….Sometimes I wonder what we talked about before Jackson was born Haha! It’s so precious to see Justin and Jackson play together. There really is no better sight than seeing my boys together…Seriously, I’m trying to think of something better than that and there is really nothing better! Gosh, I’m so lucky!!! Happy Father’s Day to my favorite dads….Justin, my dad and my father-in-law Bob. Yall are such a great example and a true definition of what being a father is all about! Thanks for setting a great example.

Oh, and while at the lake Jackson went swimming in the lake for the first time and had his first boat ride. He fell asleep 3 minutes into it. I have to say it was an extremely successful 2 hour boat ride!
Justin and I about to go for a jet ski ride!
First time in the lake
sleepy boy.
My favorite :)
He escaped while I was changing his diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment