Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Birthday Party!

Who knew planning a first birthday party was so stressful? I have had this party on my mind for at least 3 months (no lie). Justin didn't want me to go overboard but I didn't listen. Why can't I just keep things simple? I must get that from my mom! Who cares, it turned out exactly how I envisioned it and I wouldn't change one thing about it! It was fabulous! There is a TON of pictures but I tried to narrow down to my favorites to highlight the day. The theme was  a"Burger Bash". I didn't want it cheesy....a classy burger bash. You are probably thinking that there was burger everywhere...Think again! It was primary colors with a splash of burgers :) The pictures can tell the story!
 Cupcakes: "Oh La La"
 Cookies: "Memorial Bakery"
Party treats
 Fruit skewers, potato salad and burgers
 The birthday boy!
 Hamburger Cake
Centerpieces for outside
 Fans that said "Thank you for being my fan"
 He loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, you did an amazing job! Everything looks perfect and Happy Birthday to that sweet gorgeous boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perfect, Sarah! Excellent job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so AWESOME! The party looks so well planned out and gorgeous! I bet everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete