Monday, October 31, 2011

Geez Louise!

Geez Louise, I said it in the last post but time just needs to pause for a few days.....Here is what we have done in the past 2 weekends....Makes me tired thinking about it! Gone to the St. Peter's Fall Festival with friends, hosted a Sip n' See at my house for my dear friend Jill, went to 2 Halloween parties, drove to Austin for the day to go to the UT football game, went to a birthday party, celebrated Halloween tonight with Jackson and tomorrow night I have bunco....That's way too much and I need to stop committing to everything....Sorry, if I say "no" to the next event that we are invited too....I can't even stop to breathe. Here is the last 2 weeks in pictures!
 Playing with his new "laptop"
Fall Festival petting zoo
 petting zoo
 Train ride
Sip n See for Braden....all I have is pictures of the food....no Baby :(
Our little dinosaur
 Halloween Party
That's my little dinosaur in the green :)
Trick or Treating

No comments:

Post a Comment