Weight: 26.0 Pounds (71%)
Height: 32.75 (90%....dad is really proud and hopeful)
Head Circumference: 18.50 inches (45%)
Overall: Healthy, growing and beautiful little boy! Drinks 24oz of whole milk a day out of stage 3 sippy cups, loves pretty much anything you give to him. Still hard to put a diaper on.Sleeps from 7pm-7:30am.One nap a day lasting about 2 hours.
If I can't find him in the house 9 times out of 10 he is in the laundry room playing with all his shoes or he is in our bathroom either pulling everything out of our drawers or flushing the toilet! He's getting pretty good a walking down the stairs holding onto the rail. LOVES to be outside and cries when its time to go in. Has recently become a "mommas boy", reaching for me when he's somewhere unfamiliar. He can now get up into the highchair all by himself and thinks its funny when he gets up there and gets situated! Just this week he has started to show a little bit of interest in books (like 20 seconds, but that's more than ever).
Can say the following words very clear: "uh oh spaghetti-oh" (every time he drops something), momma, dadda, na na (not sure if this is banana or night night), bye bye (with a cute wave with his hand), boo, and a few others that I'm drawing a blank on!
Can make the following animal sounds when you ask him: cat (meow), dog (rough), monkey (oo oo aw aw) and a couple of others that I can't think of.
Does the following gestures when I ask him: Where's your head/nose/mouth/ears/nose/belly/toes/feet/eyes! and of course "Where's Jackson" (covers his eyes and loves to play that game!)
Consensus: Still the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment