Justin and I both had off on Presidents Day....I couldn't think of a better day than to spend it at the zoo....I'll admit that I have been a bad mom and this was Jackson's FIRST time to the zoo and after going I'm glad we waited to go. This was the PERFECT age to go. Justin was so sure that he would only last 20 minutes, but ladies and gents we lasted a whole 2 HOURS! We met my sister and her family there. We brought the wagon and Kathryn brought the double stroller that way the kids had a choice. Jackson rode pretty evenly on both but seemed to prefer the wagon about half way through. Makena preferred to walk! It was a blast! We got there right when it opened (this was key), had tons of snacks, perfect weather and this kids loved it! Gosh, I love that the kids are so close in age! It's the best :)
"wow, look over there"
Kathryn and Neales lil diva!
Uncle Neale was giving quite the stroller ride! They were laughing SO hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment