Yep, you read that right! baby number 2 will be here on or before September 21, 2012! We are excited, in shock, "don't have time to think about it", scared, nervous, "not quite sure".....Wow, after reading what I just typed it seems as though it was an accident....but it was totally planned! But #2 is so different than the first. I guess because you are so busy running after the little one that you literally don't have time to think about it! We are very excited though even though it doesn't seem real. I guess because the first time around that is all you think about, you think about decorating the nursery, names, boy/girl, etc....This time around I'm thinking about getting Jackson into a big boy bed, maybe potty training, what he's going to eat for lunch tomorrow, what words he's learning....ya get the point?!
Anyways, we can't wait to find out the gender; maybe that will make it more real....but just to document, this pregnancy is EXACTLY like my pregnancy with Jackson. I just want to eat my face off with bad food (think pizza and Frito pies; although with Jackson it was hamburgers and fries). I was sick from week 8-12, just like Jackson. Nauseous all day but never threw up (just like JBT). Still haven't gained any weight (just like JBT) but oh am I starting to show. I started showing around week 12. I finally feel completely normal as of week 13. I'm also not quite sure why I'm documenting this because I will just go ahead and put it out there.....we are done after this! Justin still thinks its a joke, but the only hope that he has is if this next baby is a complete angel (opposite of JBT)!!!!!!
Anyhow, here's my love...he's clearly excited to be a big brother! If you ask him what he wants most answers are "a seester"! It's precious!
4 years ago


Congrats!!! We are loving having two!!
ReplyDelete