Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Children's Museum

We got tickets to the annual Children's Museum Halloween Party for Patrons only. It was so fun and the kids didn't want to leave....They had food, fun, games, DJ (Makena and Jackson got the dance floor going), and the whole museum was open to play. It started at 6:30 and we got home a little after 9pm. I cant wait to go again next year!
The entrance into the museum



 These pumkins were live puppets. Jackson got such a kick out of them since they were talking to him! He was slightly confused!
 Campbell enjoying the party!

 Jackson spent a good majority of the time in the ambulance and police car. Maybe a paramedic later in life?

I was literallly crying I was laughing so hard. These two tore it up on the dance floor. I'll have to post the video! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment