I can hardly believe that he is three months old! Look how much he has grown....
A few things that Jackson is into these days:
*Sleeping- He goes down at 7:30PM and wakes at 6:15AM. That makes for a very happy mom and dad!
*Talking- He loves to babble. He truly is a very happy baby!
*Smiling- Melts our heart each time!
*Morning time- This is my favorite part of the day. I LOVE getting him from his crib. He is all smiles :)
*Eating- Wow, this boy eats 31 oz everyday! Geez, I'm a producing machine! Although it is starting to slow down....weird :)
*He just rolled over for the first time. He has only done it twice so I'm not sure if I count it or not?
*He is starting to laugh out loud and it is so darn cute!
*Outside- When he fusses just walk outside with him and he turns into a different child. He loves to just walk around with me and look around. He is very curious.
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment