What a fun weekend! We went to the Woodlands to play with Grandma and Grandpa Todd! We had a great time just relaxing and catching up. We then headed to Pappasito's to celebrate Steve Holte's 30th birthday! Wow, that's just the first of many 30th birthdays that we will be celebrating this year. We are getting so old! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever hit 30 years old, much less get married, or even more ever have a child. Not saying I never thought I would do any of those things, I just never thought I would be old enough to do any of that! Is that weird...Think about it though, don't you remember when you were 10 years old like it was yesterday? :) Just for the record, I have 2 1/2 more years until I hit the BIG 3-0
It was a great time with great friends....At one point I actually forgot that Jackson was even there...He barely made a peep :)
Then on Sunday we celebrated Jackson's first Halloween. I must say that I have never been a fan of Halloween, but now that Jackson is in the picture I truly can't wait to dress him up every year! We went to our dear friends house, Amy and Brett, and watched the neighborhood parade come right by there house! It was so fun and I guarantee that you have never seen anything like it! Tons of kids walking down each street...The parade was lead by the Fire Department and everyone followed behind the firetruck! It was perfect for all of the kiddos :) Thanks Amy and Brett! Looking forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment