This past weekend Jackson got baptised at St. Peter's United Methodist Church. It was such a special occasion and he did so wonderful. I got baptised at St. Peter's so it was even more special for me. He wore a precious Feltman Brothers white romper with knee high socks. I was pretty bummed when his precious white shoes that Jeni and Tim gave him didn't fit. But he still looked so sweet. I can't wait for him to wear this outfit again for Easter. It probably won't fit but we will try it again!
After the service all of our family came back over to our house for brunch. We served Junior League Breakfast Tarts, orange rolls/cinammon rolls, and my mom's famous spinach salad. It was such a special day and we are thankful for all that shared it with us!
Here is proof of just how precious Jackson is these days:
The outfit with the beautiful bib courtesy of Aunt Amy and Uncle John
Aunt Kathryn, Uncle Neale and cousin Makena (13 months)
"Yes, my eyes are this blue!"
such an adorable and happy baby- he has such gorgeous eyes. Love his outfit!
ReplyDelete