Wednesday, April 6, 2011

8 months

My oh my, how am I really blogging that Jackson is 8 months old? Geez, its hard to believe that my baby is a little boy now. Here is what he's doing these days:

9 or 12 month clothes (the 12 month are probably much more comfortable for him but I just can't seem to put away some 9 month outfits that he has only worn once)
Size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night
One tooth
Crawls all over the place and pulls up into standing position on just about anything he can get his hand on
Is standing in his crib in the mornings when we go into get him; just waiting for someone to pick him up
Says "dadadadada" in just about the cutest voice ever heard!
Hates the car seat again.
Speaking of car seat, its time for a new one....I think he has already outgrown it if you base it on weight and height
Can't get enough of "Sophie". Seriously loves her.
Loves playing peek-a-boo.
Eats 3 meals a day (fruit, veggie and protein for dinner)
Eats 4 bottles a day (only 24 oz though....that's all he wants)
Drinks out of his straw sippy cup like a champ!
Starting to really like the yogurt puffs
Still has the softest skin out of any baby I have ever felt. I know I'm biased but for real, it feels and looks like  porcelain
Can stand up holding on to something forever. He'll sit down when he's ready.
Is impossible to change his diaper. I have mastered putting on a diaper when he is laying on his stomach. I'm pretty good at it!
LOVES bath time. Will crawl into the bathroom in seconds when he hears the water turn on.
Goes absolutely crazy and will scream and cry at the top of his lungs if you take the car keys away. Don't try it!
We lowered his crib to the bottom setting. It was sad....I almost cried....That means he is getting big :(

We love this little boy more than life. We are pretty sure he thinks we are the coolest parents ever :)


4 months
8 months
He heard the water running and showed up about 5 second later.
Is he really allowed to be standing there by himself at 8 months old?! What happened to my baby?
When I walked up the stairs last weekend this is the first thing I saw when I got to the top step. He melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Graham just turned 10 months, it's a fun stage isn't it? G rolls around during diaper changes too, one thing that helps sometimes is giving him a toy he only gets during diaper changes. Usually it keeps him entertained for a few :) Jackson is a doll!

    ReplyDelete