Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter from my little bunny to yours! We enjoyed Jackson's first Easter at the lake! Justin missed out since he was skiing in Lake Tahoe for a bachelor party. Jackson already LOVES the Easter bunny. He was shocked to find all his goodies on Easter morning....Our Easter bunny has been hard at work for several weeks making sure every ones baskets were filled with wonderful goodies....shoes, books, outfits, puffs, swim suit, bubbles etc....It was almost better than his stocking on Christmas morning! Thanks Easter bunny! Looking forward to seeing what next years basket consists of!! The 3 kiddos seriously have it made....Then we had an Easter egg hunt. I'm pretty sure Owen was the only participant and that lasted for about 5 eggs. Jackson was busy laughing and smiling at Weeb...that is until he had a meltdown! Love this little bunny more than life itself :)

I have been at the lake since Thursday, so here is my week in pictures! Wish I could just live there...

P.S I'm fully aware that there are a ton of pictures! I just loved them all and could have kept going but had to draw the line somewhere.
Makena, Jackson and Owen's Easter baskets!
My sweet bunny :)

My favorite of J!
Loved playing in the rocks
Trying out the new chairs that Herm bought for all the kids!
He sat so still for golf cart rides.
Napping with Herm on the hammock






1 comment: